Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls are filled with oats, almonds, flaxseed, peanut butter and more. A perfect quick-n-easy energy source on the go.
- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashion Rolled Oats (not 1-minute quick oats)
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal the secret "crunchy" ingredient
- 1/2 cup almond sliced or chopped
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients well.
Shape into balls a little smaller than the size of a golf ball (about 3 tablespoons). Chill in fridge or freezer.
Store in airtight container in the fridge or on the counter.
If you like this recipe, you may also like these: