- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 T oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add oil, milk, and egg. Mix until combined. Don't over mix.
- Line 24 count mini muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar, 1 T cinnamon).
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 9-10 minutes.
- Serve with homemade sweet cinnamon butter or roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Can replace dry ingredients with 1 2/3 cups dry pancake mix.
- Can double recipe to make 12 regular size muffins. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2