These muffins are so easy to make. Here’s a little video I made to show how quick they are.
Here’s the full printable recipe. Enjoy!
Easy Mini Cinnamon Muffins
Moist, sweet mini muffins full of warm cinnamon flavor and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. An easy 15-minute breakfast.
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 T oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add oil, milk, and egg. Mix until combined. Don't over mix.
- Line 24 count mini muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar, 1 T cinnamon).
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 9-10 minutes.
- Serve with homemade sweet cinnamon butter or roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Can replace dry ingredients with 1 2/3 cups dry pancake mix.
- Can double recipe to make 12 regular size muffins. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.