- 1 chocolate cake, 9x13 inch (box cake mix made and baked)
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 18-24 oz Chocolate
- Sixlet candies, about 20 red and 40 white
- 18-20 sucker sticks
- 18-20 bags for wrapping
- Brake cake into crumbs. Add frosting. Mix until incorporated. Form into balls. put in freezer.
- melt a 1/3 cup of chocolate. Put in ziploc bag with small round piping tip. Pipe small dot on white sixlets to make eyes. Pipe heart antlers onto waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate in mug. Dip sucker stick into chocolate then stick cake pop onto stick. Coat cake pop in chocolate.
- Quickly, before chocolate hardens, add antlers, eyes and red nose.
- Enjoy or wrap for delivery.
- 3-Ingredient Jingle Bell Fudge
- Reese’s Copycat Peanut Butter Ball
- Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake
- Easy 3-Ingredient Peppermint Crunch Fudge
Pages: Page 1 Page 2