Red-Nose Reindeer Cake Pops
Red Nosed Reindeer Cake Pops - fun, festive chocolate cake pop decked out with chocolate antlers and a bright red nose. A tasty 4-ingredient edible Christmas treat everyone will love.
- 1 chocolate cake 9x13 inch (box cake mix made and baked)
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 18-24 oz Chocolate
- Sixlet candies about 20 red and 40 white
- 18-20 sucker sticks
- 18-20 bags for wrapping
Brake cake into crumbs. Add frosting. Mix until incorporated. Form into balls. put in freezer.
melt a 1/3 cup of chocolate. Put in ziploc bag with small round piping tip. Pipe small dot on white sixlets to make eyes. Pipe heart antlers onto waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
Melt chocolate in mug. Dip sucker stick into chocolate then stick cake pop onto stick. Coat cake pop in chocolate.
Quickly, before chocolate hardens, add antlers, eyes and red nose.
Enjoy or wrap for delivery.
If you like this treat you may also like these other recipes:
- 3-Ingredient Jingle Bell Fudge
- Reese’s Copycat Peanut Butter Ball
- Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake
- Easy 3-Ingredient Peppermint Crunch Fudge