Need more cheesecake ideas? Check these out:
- INSTANT POT EGGNOG CHEESECAKE – Made right in the Instant Pot and perfect for the holidays!
- CHEESE CHEESECAKE PINWHEELS – Semi-homemade a lovely for a brunch.
- CREAMY LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS – Made using a cake mix!
- NO-BAKE SNICKERS CHEESECAKE BARS – snickers + cheesecake
- INSTANT POT SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE – Perfect for any Instant Pot lover or caramel lover!
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE:
- 1 8oz pk cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust, (or oreo)
- 1 20oz can cherry pie filling, (or blueberry, raspberry, or strawberry pie filling)
- In mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and sour cream. Beat until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream, whip until thick and airy. About 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Smooth.
- Add canned cherry pie filling (or other pie filling such as blueberry, raspberry, or strawberry).
- Enjoy now or chill in fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight. Chilling will help pie set but is not required.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 344 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 43mg Sodium: 175mg Carbohydrates: 41g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 16g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g
Pages: Page 1 Page 2