Bacon-Wrapped Onion Cream Cheese Stuffed Dates
Yield: 40 stuffed dates
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Bacon-Wrapped Onion Cream Cheese Stuffed Dates are sweet, savory, and filled with delicious onion-y cream cheese. They'll be a hit at your next party.
- 38-40 pitted dates
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 18-20 slices regular or thin-cut bacon, cut in half
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together green onions, cream cheese, and salt/pepper. Put in piping bag or zip-lock bag with Wilton No. 12 round piping tip.
- Pipe cheese filling into each pitted date.
- Wrap one 1/2 slice bacon around each and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet lined with tinfoil or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
Price Check! An estimate of what this recipe may cost to make:
- $6.00 – 38 to 40 pitted dates
- $1.00 – 4oz cream cheese
- $0.35 – green onions
- $3.00 – 18 slices thin/regular bacon
- $0.20 – 40 toothpicks
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Leave a Reply