You can find MORE fun Halloween treats and ideas HERE!
Peanut Butter Cup Filling:
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup DRY roasted peanuts, ground (don't turn into peanut butter)
- 3/4 lb powdered sugar, more or less
Witch Finger extras:
- 1 bag vibrant green candy melts
- 1 bag red candy melts
- 1/2 cup whole almonds, cut in half
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and ground dry roasted peanuts together. Mix in powdered sugar.
- Shape into finger shapes. Put in freezer.
- Melt green candy melts and prep almonds so they are cut in half.
- Remove peanut butter fingers from freezer. Coat with green candy melts. Add an almond (with white side up). Put back in freezer to set.
- Melt red candy melts. Using a ziploc bag with a tiny hole cut in the corner, pipe red chocolate on the end of the finger and drips down the sides. Put in freezer to set. Serve when ready.
If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming. 🙂