Cream Cheese French Toast Muffins (Bake)
Yield: 24 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
These Cream Cheese French Toast Muffins topped with a 5-minute simple berry syrup is so delicious. Sweet and creamy and can even be made the night before.
- 6 slices thick bread, cubed (about 12 oz)
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 6 oz evaporated milk, or regular milk if preferred
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 batch 5-minute Simple Berry Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Fill each cup with bread to the top.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until blended and smooth. Add cream until blended.
- Scoop out enough mixture to fill empty sweetened condensed milk can (this will be used as the cream cheese topping before baking).
- To the remaining cream cheese mixture, add vanilla, eggs, milk and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Scoop about a 1/4 cup of egg mixture over each muffin tin cup filled with bread (about 2/3 full).
- Add a large spoonful of cream cheese topping to each cup (about 1-2 tablespoons).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until muffins have puffed and set in the middle.
If making a Bake, use 9x13-inch pan lightly greased. Bake for 30-40 minutes until puffed and set.
If making the night before, prepare as directed then refrigerate. Bake time may need to be increased 3-5 minutes because mixture will be cold before baking.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Hi Carmen! If you try them you won’t regret it… unless you’re trying to lose weight. 😉 You’ll want to eat them all. YUM!
Looks yummy. recipe is very easy to follow. I definitely will to try it.
This looks soooo good! And not to difficult for a Saturday morning 🙂
Thanks Cori! I’d love to hear how they turn out. 🙂
I swear mini just tastes better sometimes… 🙂
Thanks Bella! I love all things cheesecake too!
P.S. I love your blog 🙂
Thanks Kimberly! Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites too but if dinner’s already made you can always make them for dessert. 😉
Thank you Kristen! If you eat them all I won’t tell. 😉
Thank you Belle!
Thanks Megan. They will make a fabulous Valentine’s Day breakfast!
Thanks Jessica! They are as good (if not better) then they look.
Bobbi | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen says
WOW does this look good. I am pinning so we can have it this weekend 🙂
Oh – those look heavenly! I’m imagining them with a cup of coffee right now – definitely need to make this soon!
Ryan | A Polished Palate says
These sound amazing! I love anything with cream cheese. Definitely saving this recipe for later!
Jessica Sheppard says
Wow, this looks AMAZING! I’m ready to stop, drop and get to baking right now!!! xoxo
I am going to make these this coming weekend! They look so yummy, I can’t wait to try them.
Omg yum! What a genius idea! I don’t know why I’ve never thought to make my french toast casserole in a miniature size. I gotta try this out
Alison Rost says
Oh my goodness! These look amazing! I will definitely be making these asap. Thank-you for sharing 🙂
Okay I am hungry now!! These look so good. I love cheese cake anything.
Kimberly @ Berly's Kitchen says
These look really good. Wish I had some right now. It’s almost dinner time, and breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites! 🙂
Kristen Kavan says
oh my gosh! These look incredible! The problem with them being muffin size is it means I can eat the whole pan in one sitting, right? These looks sooo good!
Oh wow! That looks AMAZING!!! I have to try this at home!
Belle | One Awesome Momma
Megan Campbell says
These look AH-MAZING! Gonna have to add these to a valentines day breakfast! My kiddo would love these!
Jessica Bradshaw (@loveyoumoretoo) says
Oh my goodness!! These look fantastic!! I love french toast, but now you are adding cream cheese… I am all about it!
Now this is my kind of breakfast. I’m a fan of cream cheese. And french toast. And condensed milk haha! So this really is calling my name. Yum.
Oh my goodness–I think I just broke my diet by even LOOKING at these delicious muffins! And I saw you have a Dulce de Leche version??? I am truly a sucker for good Dulce de Leche…
These look fantastic 🙂
These look really good.