If you like this dairy-free recipe, you may also like this Sweet Honey Coconut Rice with Fresh Mango or this Fiery Lemon-Garlic Chicken with veggies: *This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you.
- 1 14-oz can coconut milk
- 7 oz water, about 1/2 coconut milk can full
- 4 eggs
- 1/3-1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- cooking spray
- Whisk (with a hand whisk or electric hand mixer) coconut milk until smooth. Add water and eggs.
- Add sifted cocoa powder. Then add salt, sugar, and flour. Whisk until there are no flour clumps or lumps in the batter.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over low-medium heat. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/4 cup crepe batter into the middle then swirl pan quickly to spread batter evenly over the entire bottom of pan. Cook for about 1 minute then carefully flip over. Cook additional 20-30 seconds until crepe is cooked through. If darker color is desired, cook longer.
- Serve with your preferred filling (syrup, jam, Nutella, peanut butter, whipped cream, or filling of your choice).
Pages: Page 1 Page 2