- 1 12-oz can evaporated milk
- 6-8 oz water, about 1/2 evaporated milk can full
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- butter or cooking spray
- Whisk (with a hand whisk or electric hand mixer) evaporated milk, water, and eggs.
- Add salt, sugar, and flour. Whisk until there are no flour clumps or lumps in the batter.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over low-medium heat. Spray pan with cooking spray or coat with butter.
- Pour about 1/4 cup crepe batter into the middle then swirl pan quickly to spread batter evenly over the entire bottom of pan. Cook for about 1 minute then carefully flip over. Cook additional 20-30 seconds until crepe is cooked through. If darker color is desired, cook longer.
- Serve with your preferred filling (syrup, jam, nutella, peanut butter, whipped cream, savory filling).
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post.