- 12 oz chocolate, milk or semi-sweet depending on if you prefer dark chocolate
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz peppermint candy canes, crushed (about 1 cup)
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy into the bottom of the 8x8 inch lined pan.
- Add chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together in microwave-save bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until mixture is hot and chocolate begins melting. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Mix in 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy into chocolate mixture. Pour mixture into 8x8 inch lined pan. Spread until even.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy on top and press gently. Chill in fridge or freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into 36 pieces and enjoy. Store in fridge for up to 1 week.
The longer this fudge is left to sit, the softer the peppermint candies will become.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2