If you like this recipe, you may also like this 30-Minute Skillet Chicken Ranch Mac and Cheese or these Easy Ultimate Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Knots:
- 1 lb elbow pasta, partially cooked
- 2 cups whole milk, add additional if too thick
- 8 oz velveeta, cubed
- 8 oz sharp cheddar, cubed or shredded
- 1 cup mozarella cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter
- Partially cook pasta (I did 5 out of 7 minutes). Drain. Toss in oil or butter to avoid sticking. Set aside until ready for sauce.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large sauce pan. Heat over low-medium heat until smooth and creamy. Stir continuously to avoid scorching or curdling.
- Add noodles, heat on low-medium heat for additional 5 minutes until extra liquid has been absorbed.
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy.
Add additional milk if too thick (1/4 cup at a time).
Pages: Page 1 Page 2