- 1 lb penne pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups cream, may substitute milk or half and half
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cooked and cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add water, garlic, and pasta. Cover with lid and simmer for 13-15 minutes until water is mostly absorbed into pasta and pasta is al dente.
- Over medium-high heat, add cream to pasta. Toss lightly.
- Add ranch, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. Simmer until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened. 2-5 minutes.
- Add cubed grilled chicken. Salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 705Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 201mgSodium: 709mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 37g
Pages: Page 1 Page 2