- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashion Rolled Oats, (not 1-minute quick oats)
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal, the secret "crunchy" ingredient
- 1/2 cup almond, sliced or chopped
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Shape into balls a little smaller than the size of a golf ball (about 3 tablespoons). Chill in fridge or freezer.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge or on the counter.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2