- 1 cup dry pancake mix
- 1 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pieces apple, peeled and cubed into small
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- cinnamon sugar for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss apple pieces with sugar and ground cinnamon. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a mixing bowl, blend dry pancake mix, quick oats and baking powder. Add eggs, melted coconut oil, milk and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Fold apple pieces and cinnamon chips into batter.
- Scoop (D20 sizor spoon batter into muffin tin lined with paper liners.
- Sprinkle about a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar onto each muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick placed into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Store at room temperature for 2 days or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2