This perfect-for-summer salad is full of fresh broccoli, salty bacon crumbles, savory onion bits, hearty seeds, sweet dried cranberries and dressing in a sweet, creamy, tangy (darn delicious) simple dressing. If you are going to give in to a salad this summer, let it be this one… you won’t regret it! It’s that delicious!
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli crowns, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 lb bacon (about 8 slices), cooked and crumbled
- 1/2-3/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup NaturSource Salad Topper, (1/8 cup of each- sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds and a 1/4 cup dried cranberries)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
For the dressing:
- Whisk mayo, apple cider vinegar, and sugar together. Set aside until ready to dress salad.
Assemble the salad:
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients including NaturSource Salad Topper.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients.
- Toss thoroughly until broccoli pieces are coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 394 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 23g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 694mg Carbohydrates: 17g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 13g
If you like this recipe, you may also like these Easy Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Bars. Check out this video on how quick and easy they are:
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you.