Easy Garden Fresh Italian Pasta Salad
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
This Easy Summer Pasta Salad is filled with garden fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and aromatic herbs. Its fresh Italian twist makes it perfect for summer!
- 1 lb bowtie pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 1 large cucumber, medium dice, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can black olives
- 20 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, cut, chop, and prepare other ingredients.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and run under cold water to stop cooking and cool down. Drain well.
- Toss cucumber, tomato, and olives together. Add fresh herbs.
- Add cold, drained pasta and salad dressing. Toss until coated. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g
If you like this recipe, you may also like this Healthy Rainbow Fruit Yogurt Bark:
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Danelle Olszewski says
Hello, I was just taking a look at your website and filled out your contact form. The feedback page on your site sends you these messages via email which is the reason you’re reading my message at this moment correct? That’s half the battle with any kind of advertising, getting people to actually READ your ad and this is exactly what you’re doing now! If you have something you would like to blast out to tons of websites via their contact forms in the U.S. or to any country worldwide let me know, I can even target your required niches and my costs are very affordable. Reply here: Phungcorsi@gmail.com