- 1 lb bowtie pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 1 large cucumber, medium dice, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can black olives
- 20 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, cut, chop, and prepare other ingredients.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and run under cold water to stop cooking and cool down. Drain well.
- Toss cucumber, tomato, and olives together. Add fresh herbs.
- Add cold, drained pasta and salad dressing. Toss until coated. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 135 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 174mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 6g Protein: 3g
If you like this recipe, you may also like this Healthy Rainbow Fruit Yogurt Bark:
Pages: Page 1 Page 2