- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2.5-3 cups flour
- 1 sleeve crushed graham crackers, about 8-9 sheets
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips, (about 12 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits, add more if desired
- Crush graham crackers, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well. Add vanilla.
- Mix flour, crushed graham crackers, salt, and baking soda only until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits. Mix until incorporated.
- Form into 1-inch balls of dough. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until edges of cookies begin to turn light brown.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2