- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons molasses, 1 T. for light, 2 T. for dark brown sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and molasses.
- Blend using a mixer or fork until all molasses has been incorporated into sugar. Color of brown sugar will depend on how much molasses you add (more molasses will make a darker brown sugar).
- Store in an airtight container or jar until ready to use. Will keep as long as regular sugar.
- Easy Cinnamon Apple Streusel Muffins
- Chewy Toffee Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Feather Soft Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Graham Cracker S’mores Cookies
Pages: Page 1 Page 2