- 1 1b ground turkey, lean preferred
- 1 small-medium onion, small dice
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers or bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- red chili flakes, 1/4-1/2 teaspoon depending on your preferred level of spiciness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 spaghetti sauce, whatever kind you prefer
- 1 lb pasta, cooked
- Turn Instant Pot on to begin warming. Start water boiling for pasta.
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, onion, crackers, eggs, chili flakes, salt, and pepper together. Form into balls about 2 tablespoons big (I use a D20 scoop)
- Pour half the jar of spaghetti sauce in the Instant Pot. Place meatballs into the sauce. Pour remaining sauce over meatballs.
- Start cooking pasta once meatballs have begun cooking.
- Cook meatballs on high pressure for 5 minutes. Use the 10-minute natural release method.
- Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil.
Do not stir the meatballs after they have cooked or they will break apart and you'll be left with meat sauce.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2