- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 8-10 oz frozen spinach, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package manicotti noodles, uncooked
- 1 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce, whatever kind you prefer
- 36-48 oz hot water, spaghetti sauce jar hot water 24 to 36 but you may add up to 12 oz more if pasta is not covered
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cheeses, eggs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together. Add drained spinach and mix.
- Using a piping bag or Ziploc bag with plastic coupler tip, pipe filling into each uncooked manicotti noodle. Place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl or pitcher, mix spaghetti sauce and hot water. You want enough sauce to cover the pasta. Pour over stuffed pasta noodles. It will be very liquidy. The pasta will absorb most of the liquid when baking.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45-50 minutes until the liquid is mostly absorbed and pasta is cooked through.
- Garnish with cheese and fresh basil.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2