- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp yeast, I use dry instant
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Mix all dry ingredients, rosemary, and garlic together.
- Add warm water.
- Mix until dry ingredients are fully incorporated (about 2-3 minutes)
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 6-12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place dutch oven in oven as it preheats.
- Pour rested dough onto well-floured surface. Form into ball. Let rest for another 30 minutes.
- Cut an "x" on the top of the dough ball then carefully place dough into hot dutch oven.
- Bake covered (with lid on dutch oven) for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
[wds id=”5″]*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming. 🙂
Pages: Page 1 Page 2