- 1 lb pizza dough, cut into 12 equal pieces
- 6-9 string cheese sticks, cut into long pieces
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stretch dough pieces to about 10 inches by 1 inch. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cheese stick (that's been cut into thinner pieces so you can tie the knot).
- Pinch dough together to seal (creating a long piece of cheese-stuffed dough. It will look like a snake.
- Carefully tie the long snake of dough into a knot. Place on baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or greased.
- In a bowl, melt butter then add garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Using a basting brush, slather each knot with this mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes until the garlic knots are golden brown and the dough is cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite breadstick dipping sauce (marinara, alfredo, ranch, meat sauce).
If you like this recipe you may also like these 3-Ingredient Sweet Strawberry Cream Cheese Croissants OR this 4-Cheese “Mini”cotti:
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you.