- 2 chicken breasts, fresh, thawed, about 1 1/2 lbs
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb asparagus, 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans, 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, 1-inch cubed
- 1 bunch green onions, about 6-8, cut white part into 1-inch pieces, cut green tops into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 large tomato or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, rough chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Set Instant Pot to saute. Sear chicken breasts 1 minute on each side. Add water or chicken broth. Sprinkle garlic and red pepper flakes over chicken. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Set Instant Pot to Manual HIGH pressure for 6 minutes. Cook.
- When timer sounds, let sit 5 minutes then release pressure manually. Add asparagus, green beans, red bell pepper, and 1-inch green onions (white part only).
- Add salad dressing, lemon juice, and lemon zest along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set Instant Pot to manual HIGH pressure for an additional 2 minutes. Cook.
- When timer sounds, release pressure immediately. Remove chicken and set aside to rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, 1/4-inch green onion pieces, and parsley to the veggies in the Instant Pot. Toss carefully. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut chicken into 1/4-inch thick slices, or desired size.
- Serve chicken over veggies.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2