- 1 batch brownies (half-size baking sheet), find brownie recipe here--> http://kitchencents.com/red-heart-brownie-teacakes-with-almond-icing/
- 1 half gallon strawberry ice cream, softened
- Make, bake and cool brownies. You can find my brownie recipe here--> http://kitchencents.com/red-heart-brownie-teacakes-with-almond-icing/
- Slice ice cream into 3/4 to 1-inch slices. Line quarter-size baking sheet with waxed paper. Layer ice cream slices in pan. Put another layer of waxed paper on top and press down until even. Freeze until hard.
- Cut brownie in half and carefully remove from pan. Place pieces upside down.
- Peel waxed paper off one side of ice cream. Place ice cream on top of on half of the brownie. Remove other piece of waxed paper and top with other half of brownie. (To ensure the sandwiches look nice on both sides, make sure you put the ice cream on the bottom size of the brownie and when putting the top layer of brownie on the ice cream, you flip the brownie so the bottom of the brownie is touching the ice cream).
- Cut into desired shape (heart, square, rectangle).
- Serve immediately or store in freezer until ready to serve.
If at any point during this assembly process the ice cream becomes too soft, freeze then resume.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2