- 1 1/4 cups steel-cut oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, whole or chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/3 cups water
- milk, cream or almond milk, optional
- Turn Instant Pot on warm while gathering ingredients.
- Place all ingredients (steel-cut oats, raw almonds, ground cinnamon, chia seeds, raw honey, salt, and water) in Instant Pot. Give them a quick stir.
- Lock lid on. Press Manual (high pressure) 7 minutes for firm texture (9 minutes for softer texture).
- Once the timer has beat signaling the cook time is done, turn pressure cooker off and wait until the pressure has naturally come down. This usually takes about 15-20 minutes.
- Open Instant Pot, stir oatmeal and serve. Add almond milk or cream if desired.
The raw almonds will cook and become slightly soft. If you prefer a crunchier texture, you might rather add toasted chopped almonds after the oatmeal has been cooked.
- Berry Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Energy Balls
- Healthy Fruit Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Instant Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Instant Pot Spicy Turkey Meatballs
- Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake