No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake Bars
Yield: 16 2 inch squares (or 9 3-inch squares)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Filled with creamy cheesecake filling, sweet caramel, salty peanuts, and rich chocolate, these No-bake Snickers Cheesecake Bars are absolutely delicious!
- 8-9 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract, optional
- 12-14 oz caramel squares, about 40-48 squares
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In an 8 x 8-inch pan mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter until moist. Press firmly into bottom. Place in fridge while preparing next layer.
- For the cheesecake layer, blend cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth. Add vanilla or almond extract if desired. Pour and smooth over graham cracker crust. Place back into fridge while preparing next layer.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add caramel squares and 1/2 cup cream. Heat in microwave 30 seconds at a time until smooth and melted. Pour and smooth over cheesecake layer.
- Evenly sprinkle roasted salted peanuts over caramel. Place in fridge until last layer is ready.
- To make the chocolate ganache, in a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and 1/2 cup cream. Microwave 30 seconds at a time until warm. Mix chocolate and cream until cream is fully blended into chocolate. Mixture will take a minute or two to combine. Pour and smooth over peanut layer.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour to help harden and set. Cut into 9-16 pieces and enjoy.
You can also assemble these bars with the caramel and nuts on top of the crust then the cheesecake filling and chocolate. This will help with the cheesecake filling smooshing out when cutting or biting into.
Crust-->caramel-->peanuts-->cheesecake filling-->chocolate ganache.
Same great flavor just a little different look.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Hi Darrell! Great question! Either, cream or heavy whipping cream (18% or 35%) will work. I prefer the higher fat content because it becomes thicker (stiffer) when whipped which is great for no-bake cheesecake. Regular whipping cream will work too if that’s what you have on hand. Half and half will not work as the fat content is too low to whip. I hope this helps and you enjoy this recipe. Thanks for stopping by!
Darrell Armstrong says
What kind of cream? 18%,35%, half and half????
Ok, so basically a cheesecake snickers! This looks and sounds so delicious. Also your video is very impressive! Thank you for sharing. Pinned and shared.