- 1 box milk chocolate brownie mix, mixed as directed
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, about 9 sheets
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brownie mix as directed. Crush graham crackers into small pieces.
- Sprinkle half the crushed graham crackers into 9x13-inch pan.
- Carefully pour brownie batter over crushed graham crackers. Spread until even.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows over brownie batter then sprinkle remaining crushed graham crackers over the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30-34 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted and brownies are beginning to set in the middle.
- Cool slightly to allow brownie to stiffen in center. Serve warm or cooled.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2