Easy Chewy Smores Brownies
Yield: 15 pieces
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
These Quick & Easy Chewy Smores Brownies are the perfect year around summer treat. Grab the marshmallows and chocolate. It's time for SMORES brownie style!
- 1 box milk chocolate brownie mix, mixed as directed
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, about 9 sheets
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brownie mix as directed. Crush graham crackers into small pieces.
- Sprinkle half the crushed graham crackers into 9x13-inch pan.
- Carefully pour brownie batter over crushed graham crackers. Spread until even.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows over brownie batter then sprinkle remaining crushed graham crackers over the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30-34 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted and brownies are beginning to set in the middle.
- Cool slightly to allow brownie to stiffen in center. Serve warm or cooled.
If you like this recipe, you may also like these Chewy Toffee Brownies or Strawberry Banana Cream Brownies:
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Leave a Reply