- 1/2-2/3 cup white chocolate, melted (white chocolate chips or candy coating work great)
- 6 oz blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 1/2 tbsp red sugar sprinkles
- 1 1/2 tbsp red Pop Rocks, 1-2 packs
- Mix red sugar sprinkles and red Pop Rocks together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- On toothpicks, skewer 3 similar sized blueberries.
- Dip bottom two berries into the white chocolate until coated. Tap to remove excess.
- Carefully coat bottom chocolate covered berry into Pop Rocks/red sprinkles mixture.
- Stand up or lay down on wax paper to harden.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2