- 9x13-inch pan of cake brownies, to make brownies from a box, add an extra egg and 1/4 cup flour to the batter
- 1 pint whipping cream, heavy preferred
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 small box banana cream pudding, dry mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 3-4 bananas, sliced
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- Make, bake, and cool a 9x13-inch pan of brownies.
- Whip cream until soft peaks begin to form. Add powdered sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form. Place in refrigerator.
- Mix dry banana cream pudding mix with cold milk (until thickened, 2-3 minutes. Place in refrigerator to set (15-30 minutes).
- Fold in 1/2 of the sweetened whipped cream with the banana pudding.
- Spread a thin layer of banana cream filling onto the cooled brownies. Place a layer of sliced bananas on top.
- Next, pour and spread the remainder of the banana cream filling on top of the bananas. Spread evenly.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the banana cream filling. Top with the rest of the whipped cream.
- Garnish with sliced bananas and strawberries or shaved chocolate.
- Chill for 1-2 hours to allow filling to set. You may serve immediately but it may ooze.
Using a chilled bowl when whipping the cream will help the cream whip faster.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2