- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup white chocolate, 1/4 cup melted, 1/2 cup left as chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, 1/4 cup in batter, 1/4 cup sprinkled on top
- Preheat oven to 350' F.
- In mixing bowl, add melted butter and sugar. Mix. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix.
- Melt 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and add to sugar mixture. Stir until well incorporated.
- Add salt, flour, remaining white chocolate chips 1/2 cup), and 1/4 cup sprinkles. Mix only until combined.
- Pour into 9x9 or 7x11 inch pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup sprinkles on top.
- Bake at 350' F for 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean. If using a glass pan, it may take up to 5 additional minutes to bake.
- For crispier edges and bottom, use a metal pan.
- You may use an 8x8 inch pan but will need to adjust/increase bake time.
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming. 🙂
Pages: Page 1 Page 2