Save on Chicken with these Zaycon Fresh deals! It’s time to stock up!
Guys!!! Zaycon Fresh is having a sale on boneless skinless chicken breast right now! Woot! I’m so excited if you can’t tell. What’s the deal you say? For new Zaycon customers, you can get their boneless skinless chicken breasts for $0.99 per lb using promo code FIRST99 (good until 2/2/18) or JOINED99 (good until 2/2/18). For current Zaycon customers, you can get their chicken for $1.47 per lb (still a great deal) using promo code 147SPECIAL (good until 2/5/18).
For all of you new to Zaycon, here’s how it works:
- First, head over to Zaycon’s site, register with them, then shop for what meat you’d like to purchase.
- Once you’re done shopping, choose the location you’d like to pick up your product from and purchase your groceries. The Zaycon Fresh refrigerated truck have a delivery route they follow. Zaycon delivers to more than 1,200 locations nationwide. They buy in bulk straight from the farmer so we, as customers, get fresh high-quality products for a great price.
- Their chicken comes in 40 lb. boxes. If that’s too much for you, find a friend and split a box. I love canning chicken for when I don’t have a lot of time to prep or thaw for a hot meal.
- On your chosen specific date and time, drive to the Zaycon location to pick up your meat. You don’t even have to get out of your car, they will bring it right to you. You will need to plan ahead as they do orders 2-3 months in advance. That will give you time to clean out the freezer and prep your canning supplies. 😉
- Make awesome chicken recipes, can it, freeze it, share it!
For more information on Zaycon Fresh all-natural, high-quality products, jump on over to their site which can be found HERE.
For some awesome chicken recipes…
Instant Pot Chicken & Wild rice Soup
Skillet Ranch Chicken Mac ‘n’ Cheese
Baked Basil Pesto Chicken Bites
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. Thanks!
Leave a Reply