Zaycon Fresh Chicken Breast – As Low As $0.99 lb!
Save on chicken breast with this Zaycon Fresh deal! It’s time to stock up!
Guys!!! Zaycon Fresh is having a sale on boneless skinless chicken breast right now! Woot! I’m so excited if you can’t tell.
What’s the deal you say?
For new Zaycon customers AND existing, you can get boneless skinless chicken breasts for $0.99 per lb using promo code CHICKEN2018 (good while supplies last and/or until 6/30/18).
What makes this deal so HOT?!
Current Zaycon customers along with new customers can get this deal. I can usually find chicken in my area (Utah) for $1.60 to $1.99 a lb but that’s about as low as you see it. With this Zaycon Fresh deal, I ordered a case of chicken for $0.99 a lb! I’ll take that deal for sure! I will be picking up my order in late September.
What do you do with all that chicken?
At the bottom of this post, I’ve included serveral super awesome chicken recipes. All super delicious, some healthier than others. After I pick up my order I will be freezing half, canning one forth, and make a half dozen or so freezer meals (like chicken parmesan, teriyaki ranch chicken, and sweet and spicy garlic chicken<– my fav!).
For everyone new to Zaycon, here’s how it works:
- First, head over to Zaycon’s site, register with them, then shop for what meat you’d like to purchase.
- Once you’re done shopping, choose the location you’d like to pick up your product from and purchase your groceries. Remember to add the promotional code CHICKEN2018 at checkout to get the discount.
- The Zaycon Fresh refrigerated truck have a delivery route they follow. Zaycon delivers to more than 1,200 locations nationwide. They buy in bulk straight from the farmer so we, as customers, get fresh high-quality products for a great price.
- Their chicken comes in 40 lb. boxes. If that’s too much for you, find a friend and split a box. I love canning chicken for when I don’t have a lot of time to prep or thaw for a hot meal.
- On your chosen specific date and time, drive to the Zaycon location to pick up your meat. You don’t even have to get out of your car, they will bring it right to you. You will need to plan ahead as they do orders 2-3 months in advance. That will give you time to clean out the freezer and prep your canning supplies. 😉
- Make awesome chicken recipes, can it, freeze it, share it!
For more information on Zaycon Fresh all-natural, high-quality products, jump on over to their site which can be found HERE.
For some awesome chicken recipes…
Home Canned Rosemary Chicken. I love using this chicken like tuna for sandwiches and soups. It’s fabulous for those busy days when you forget to pull the meat out to thaw. Ready to go and fully cooked.
Fiery Lemon-Garlic Chicken made in the Instant Pot. This meal is healthy, easy, and quick to make.
Easy Wok Chicken & Broccoli is a family favorite. It’s teriyaki flavors are delicious. Any time I can get my kiddos to LOVE broccoli, I’m in.
Chicken & Potato Gnocchi Soup is a light soup full of fresh flavors.
Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken is great way to have a hot meal on the table without babysitting the stove. Full of yummy veggies, chicken in a creamy sauce and served over a bed of rice.
Instant Pot Chicken & Wild rice Soup great for those long cold winter nights. This nutty soup is hearty and full of nutritious chicken, veggies, and wild rice. When using the Instant Pot, this soup is ready in 30 minutes or less.
Skillet Ranch Chicken Mac ‘n’ Cheese a quick and easy recipe for all the mac and cheese lovers. Ready in 30 minutes.
Baked Basil Pesto Chicken Bites are great for lunch, dinner, snack or appetizer. They have a hint of pesto beneath their baked crispy outside.
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. Thanks!