Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse – airy, smooth and takes less than 5 minutes to make. A delicious chocolate dessert for any night of the week!
Here’s a little video we made to show you how simple this delicious dessert is to make.
If you like this recipe, you may also like these:
- Raspberry-Filled Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes
- Mini Chocolate Brownie Cups
- Inside Out Eclairs
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Mousse
Printable recipe and directions:
3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
This 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse is light, chocolate-y, smooth and whips up in less than 5 minutes. It's a perfect dessert for any night of the week!
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup cocoa powder (dutch preferred) sifted, use 1/3 cup for dark chocolate flavor
- 1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar use a 1/4 cup for dark chocolate flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract optional
In a chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping cream. Whip until frothy and slightly thicken.
Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Carefully mix until soft peaks form.
Add almond extract if desired. Whip until stiff peaks form.
Spoon into plastic bag or piping bag with piping tip. Pip into serving bowls or glasses.
Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Chilling your mixing bowl will help the cream whip more easily.
Sift cocoa powder to avoid dark flecks in mousse.
Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar to start. If added sweetness is desired, and additional sugar up to an additional 1/4 cup.