Here’s the full printable recipe:
Reese's Copycat Peanut Butter Center
Bite-sized morsels of amazing Reese's like peanut butter filling dipped in a thin coat of milk chocolate. A quick, easy no-bake treat!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts ground/finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs powdered sugar
- Mix butter and peanut butter until combined.
- Mix in ground peanuts.
Add enough powdered sugar to form a dough (non-sticky to the touch). Add additional powdered sugar if needed.
- Form into teaspoon size balls using a scoop or forming into a "snake" and cutting.
- Chill 1-2 hours (this will help chocolate harden quicker).
- Dip chilled balls in chocolate and place on waxed paper or parchment paper to cool and set.
Only use dry roasted peanuts to grind otherwise you'll end up with homemade chunky peanut butter. Use a blender or food processor to achieve a fine chop/ground.
If you like this candy recipe, you may also like these:
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Soft, Chewy Homemade Caramels
- 3-Ingredient Jingle Bell Fudge
- Old English Almond Toffee
- Homemade Peppermint Patties
- Almond Balls with butter truffle filling
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming.
OP: 1.6.17 Updated: 12.18.18