- 1 tube crescent roll dough (8 count)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar, optional
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out crescent dough triangles onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Spread on tablespoon softened cream cheese over each triangle except for about an inch from the triangles point. For extra sweetness, add 1-2 tablespoons to the softened cream cheese before spreading.
- Spread about a tablespoon of strawberry jam over the cream cheese.
- Carefully roll each triangle into a croissant. Some jam may ooze out. That's normal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes until the croissants are golden brown and the dough is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2