Do you like hazelnut? What’s your favorite treat to serve with hot chocolate?
- 6 cups milk, higher fat = creamier
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- Hazelnut cookies, optional
- In crockpot add milk, cream, hazelnut chocolate spread and vanilla. Whisk until blended.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Cook on low for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until chocolate chips are melted. Whisk until blended.
- Cook on low for 15 to 30 more minutes until hot cocoa mixture is hot.
- Whisk before serving.
- Add whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top and serve with hazelnut cookies if desired.