- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 1 1/3 cups mini candy-coated chocolate eggs, about a 10oz bag
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips then pour sweetened condensed milk over it. Microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir hot chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add marshmallows and stir only until evenly distributed. The marshmallows will puff slightly because the chocolate mixture is warm. Over mixing will cause the marshmallows to dissolve.
- Line 8 x 8-inch pan with waxed paper or parchment paper. Place 1/2 the mini chocolate eggs to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour fudge mixture over the top and smooth out and place the remaining mini chocolate eggs on top.
- Chill until set (about 30-45 minutes) then cut into pieces.
You can use milk or semisweet chocolate, whichever you prefer. Milk chocolate chips will taste sweeter, semisweet chocolate chips will taste more like dark chocolate.
- Cadbury Egg Turtle Pretzels
- Chocolate No-Bake Nest Cookies
- Easy Edible Chocolate Egg Centerpiece
- Easy Carrot Cake Cookies