Easy 4-ingredient Easter Fudge
Rich chocolate fudge filled with colorful mini marshmallows and Cadbury Mini Eggs. Easy Easter treat made in 5 minutes!
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 1 1/3 cups mini candy-coated chocolate eggs about a 10oz bag
- 1 teaspoon vanilla optional
Stir hot chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Add marshmallows and stir only until evenly distributed. The marshmallows will puff slightly because the chocolate mixture is warm. Over mixing will cause the marshmallows to dissolve.
Pour fudge mixture over the top and smooth out and place the remaining mini chocolate eggs on top.
Chill until set (about 30-45 minutes) then cut into pieces.
LOVE CADBURY MINI EGGS? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
- Cadbury Egg Turtle Pretzels
- Chocolate No-Bake Nest Cookies
- Easy Edible Chocolate Egg Centerpiece
- Easy Carrot Cake Cookies
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post.
OP: 3.1.17 Updated photos: 3.4.19