Easy Easter Fudge Recipe:
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 1 1/3 cups mini candy-coated chocolate eggs, about a 10oz bag
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips then pour sweetened condensed milk over it. Microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir hot chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add marshmallows and stir only until evenly distributed. The marshmallows will puff slightly because the chocolate mixture is warm. Over mixing will cause the marshmallows to dissolve.
- Line 8 x 8-inch pan with waxed paper or parchment paper. Place 1/2 the mini chocolate eggs to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour fudge mixture over the top and smooth out and place the remaining mini chocolate eggs on top.
- Chill until set (about 30-45 minutes) then cut into pieces.
You can use milk or semisweet chocolate, whichever you prefer. Milk chocolate chips will taste sweeter, semisweet chocolate chips will taste more like dark chocolate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
LOVE CADBURY MINI EGGS? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
- Cadbury Egg Turtle Pretzels
- Chocolate No-Bake Nest Cookies
- Easy Edible Chocolate Egg Centerpiece
- Easy Carrot Cake Cookies
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post.
OP: 3.1.17 Updated photos: 3.31.20