Here’s the full printable recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 32oz Vanilla yogurt
- 2-3 cups rainbow-colored fruit (i.e. strawberries, yellow mango, Cuties, green grapes, blueberries, plum), cut into small chunks
- 1 5oz blueberry yogurt
- Stir and spread vanilla yogurt onto a line baking sheet. I use a silicone baking mat for a quick, easy release.
- Sprinkle rainbow-colored fruit evenly over vanilla yogurt.
- Using a plastic bag as a piping bag, drizzle blueberry yogurt over fruit.
- Freeze until hard (about 2-3 hours).
- Break into small pieces. Store leftover frozen yogurt bark in a freezer ziplock bag or airtight container in the freezer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 50 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 14mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g Protein: 1g
Pages: Page 1 Page 2