Healthy Tuna Salad Celery Stick Snacks
Yield: 2 snack servings or 1 lunch serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
These tuna salad celery sticks are creamy, crunchy, and filled with delicious albacore tuna makes these a perfect any day healthy snack or lunch.
- 1 4 oz can white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons light mayo
- 1 tablespoon relish, I like sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 4 stalks celery
- In a bowl, mix tuna, mayo, relish, cilantro, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Wash, dry, and trim ends of celery stalks.
- Fill celery stalks with tuna salad mixture. Cut into 2 1/2 to 3-inch pieces.
If you like this recipe, you may also like this Sweet Honey Coconut Rice with Fresh Mango or Healthy Rainbow Fruit Frozen Yogurt Bark.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Hi Ashlyn! Happy to hear you liked this recipe. Thanks for sharing!
So good! I’ve never put cilantro in tuna salad so I was a bit skeptical,, but it was super good! Thanks for the idea!