- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup rice crispies cereal
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine oats, rice cereal, ground flax seeds, chia seeds and dried cranberries. Add peanut butter and honey. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour and press into 8x8 inch pan lined with parchment paper. (see note)
- To get a clean cut, chill for 4 hours in fridge or 1-2 hours in freezer. Cut into desired size (12-14 pieces). Store in fridge to help maintain shape (not required).
When pressing energy bars into pan use a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap on the top to avoid hands getting sticky. Press as firm as you can. The more packed the bars are the better they will hold their shape.
If you like this healthy recipe, you may also like these recipes:[wds id=”4″]