Lemon Garlic Salmon Tin Foil Dinners
Yield: 4 dinners
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
This Lemon Garlic Salmon Tin Foil Dinner is a great way to bring gourmet flavors right into the great outdoors. Designed for convenience, they are each wrapped in individual tin foil dinner packs and cooked right in your campfire (or oven). The garlic and lemon flavors pair perfectly with the rich salmon and asparagus.
- 4 4-5 oz salmon steaks
- 1-2 lemons, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 8-16 garlic cloves, crushed whole and peeled
- 2 lbs asparagus, cut into 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 4-8 pieces of tin foil, about 20-inches long
- On 4 pieces of tin foil, place a couple slices of lemon. On top of lemons, place salmon steaks.
- Spread butter on salmon. Sprinkle lemon pepper equally over each salmon piece. Add 2 cloves of garlic to each and a couple pieces of onion. Top with 1-2 slices lemon.
- Place asparagus pieces on each side of salmon steaks. Add butter and one clove of garlic to each side (on top of asparagus).
- Wrap (seal) each tin foil into a pouch. If cooking over the fire, double wrap with an additional piece of tin foil.
- Cook directly over hot coals in a fire pit for 15-20 minutes or bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees until salmon is cooked through. Unwrap and enjoy!
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Thanks, Amy! I’m finally getting over the morning sickness and am back in the kitchen. We need to get together soon!
This looks like the perfect dinner. I can’t wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.