- 4 4-5 oz salmon steaks
- 1-2 lemons, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 8-16 garlic cloves, crushed whole and peeled
- 2 lbs asparagus, cut into 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 4-8 pieces of tin foil, about 20-inches long
- On 4 pieces of tin foil, place a couple slices of lemon. On top of lemons, place salmon steaks.
- Spread butter on salmon. Sprinkle lemon pepper equally over each salmon piece. Add 2 cloves of garlic to each and a couple pieces of onion. Top with 1-2 slices lemon.
- Place asparagus pieces on each side of salmon steaks. Add butter and one clove of garlic to each side (on top of asparagus).
- Wrap (seal) each tin foil into a pouch. If cooking over the fire, double wrap with an additional piece of tin foil.
- Cook directly over hot coals in a fire pit for 15-20 minutes or bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees until salmon is cooked through. Unwrap and enjoy!
Pages: Page 1 Page 2