- 2 cups chocolate, melted, milk or dark
- 1 jar marshmallow creme
- 3-6 graham cracker sheets, (depending on if you sprinkle or add a whole square, about 1/2 sleeve
- Fill chocolate mold about half way full of melted chocolate. Using a food grade paint brush, brush chocolate up sides. Hold up to light to make sure the mold is completely coated.
- Freeze for a few minutes until chocolate is set.
- Fill a piping or ziploc bag with marshmallow creme. Pip a small amount of creme in each coated mold cup. Leave enough space to put a layer co chocolate on top to seal.
- Cover creme with melted chocolate. While chocolate is still wet, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs or place a square piece the same size as the bottom of the chocolate.
- Freeze again for a few minutes until set.
- Pop out onto a clean surface or cookie sheet.
If chocolate molds have never been used or have been washed with soap, lightly oil and remove all excess oil before starting. This will help chocolates come out clean and will add a beautiful sheen. When done with chocolate molds rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly. Avoid any water when working with chocolate. If chocolate comes in contact with water it will cause white spots or streaks. When chocolates are fully set and chilled they should slip right out of molds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 34mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 8g Protein: 2g