- 1 1/2 cups dry pancake mix
- 1 cup 1-minute oatmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- course sugar to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together pancake mix, oatmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Mix until almost blended then add dried cranberries.
- Place muffin paper liners in muffin tin. Lightly grease/spray liners.
- Fill each cup 2/3 to 3/4 full. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon course sugar on top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until muffins begin to brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins come out clean.