- 1 cup jasmine rice, rinsed
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk, divided, 1 cup & 3/4 cup
- 5 tablespoons raw honey, divided, 3T & 2T
- pinch of salt
- 1 large mango, or 2 small
- Add rice, water, 1 cup coconut milk, 3 Tablespoons raw honey, and salt to Instant Pot. Cook for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- While rice is cooking, make the sweet honey coconut sauce. Add remaining coconut milk and honey to microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Peel and slice mango.
- Once timer sounds on Instant Pot, let sit for 10 minutes then release pressure. Fluff rice.
- Serve rice hot. Top with mango slices and sweet coconut sauce.
If making without an Instant Pot, cook jasmine rice according to the package but switch 1 cup of water for 1 cup coconut milk. Include additional ingredients above (honey and salt) when cooking the rice.