- 2 dry pints small tomatoes, (4 cups)
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Rinse and cut tomatoes in half (if larger than a nickle). Place in mixing bowl.
- Add chives and basil. Lightly toss.
- Add salad dressing and lightly toss.
If not ready to serve, marinade in fridge until ready then complete step 4.
4. If ready to serve, sprinkle Parmesan on top.
You may also add onions, green onions or shallots for a stronger onion flavor. You may also like to add pieces of mozzarella cheese (add at the same time as Parmesan).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 64 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 206mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Protein: 2g