Refreshing Triple Berry Banana Breakfast Smoothie – a breakfast-worthy, easy smoothie filled with fresh frozen raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and hint of fresh banana. A great way to start any day!
We love smoothies! This breakfast smoothie is a great addition to add to your book of quick breakfast ideas. It literally only takes a couple minutes to make and everyone will enjoy it. If you have a tough time getting the kiddos to eat a “healthy” snack, I have a secret to help with that. Check it out below.
What You’ll Need:
- frozen triple berry medley (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- fresh banana
- juice (100% apple or apple blend)
- vanilla Greek yogurt (optional)
- protein powder (optional)
This breakfast smoothie recipe is as easy as 1-2-3. One, put all the ingredients into the blender. Two, blend until smooth. If you’re in the market for a new blender, check out BlendTec’s line up here. I absolutely love my BlendTec!
Other Ways You Can Enjoy This Recipe
We love to have this red berry breakfast smoothie for breakfast or a snack but there are other ways you can enjoy it too. Here are a few ideas:
- otter pops
- My girls love having this recipe in the summer as an otter pop. I make the recipe the same but then fill otter pop bags and freeze them. It’s a much healthier alternative to the sugar-filled otter pops you can buy in the store.
- traditional popsicles
- Freeze them in a traditional popsicle mold.
- fruit ice cubes
- freeze breakfast smoothie mixture in ice cubes. Serve in a glass of Sprite or 7-Up or other drinks you want to add a little fruity twist.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BERRY BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
- It only takes 5 minutes or less to make.
- It’s made with frozen berries, fresh banana, and 100% juice
- It can be made into a protein breakfast smoothie by adding protein powder
- Greek yogurt can be added to make it creamy and give it a protein boost (we like vanilla because it is sweeter)
- It can be made for breakfast or a snack
- It can be made into otter pops, popsicles or fruity ice cubes
- It’s gluten-free
- It can be made vegan and dairy-free (if protein powder and Greek yogurt are not used)
What’s your favorite smoothie recipe?
I’d love to hear about it in the comments.
Triple Berry Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Triple Berry Banana Breakfast Smoothie - a breakfast-worthy, easy smoothie made with fresh berries and banana. A great way to start any day.
- 1/2 cup raspberries frozen (about 2 1/2oz)
- 5 small strawberries frozen (about 2-3 oz)
- 1/3 cup blackberries frozen (about 2 oz)
- 1/2 small banana fresh (about 1 oz)
- 1 cup juice 100% apple or apple blend
- 1 scoop protein powder optional
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt optional
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Enjoy!
- If you're looking for added protein try this recipe with the added protein powder option.
- If you like a little sweeter, creamy smoothie, try this recipe with the added vanilla greek yogurt. This will also increase the amount of protein in the breakfast smoothie.
*This post contains affiliate links. In order to support this blog and continue providing free content, I may receive a commission from purchases you make through the links in this post. This comes at no cost to you. It just helps me keep the delicious recipes coming. 🙂