When the cold starts nipping at your nose, what better way to warm up than with a nice steamy cup of hot chocolate?! You are in for a treat. Here you’ll find over 15 of the best Hot Chocolate recipes out there. So, grab the mini marshmallows and a spoon because you’re gonna want to try them all.
Before we get started, maybe consider adding these amazingly yummy homemade peppermint marshmallows to your next cup of classic hot chocolate. They are easy to make and add a hint of peppermint to your hot chocolate.
1. Crockpot Hazelnut Hot Chocolate | Kitchen Cents
2. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate | The Happier Homemaker
3. Slow Cooker Peppermint Mocha Snugglers | Crazy for Crust
4. Disney’s Frozen White Hot Chocolate | Sparkles to Sprinkles
5. S’mores Hot Chocolate | Domestically Blissful
6. Homemade White Hot Chocolate | Celebrating Sweets
7. Crock Pot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate | A Night Owl
8. Polar Express Hot Chocolate | Honey and Fitz
9. Thick Italian Hot Chocolate | An Italian in my Kitchen
10. Gingerbread Hot Chocolate | Frugal Mom Eh!
11. Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate | NoBiggie.net
12. Grinch Hot Chocolate | Cooking With Curls
13. Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate | Sprinkle Some Sugar
14. Starbucks Hot Chocolate Copy Cat | Eating on a Dime
15. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate | Sparkles to Sprinkles
16. Strawberry White Hot Chocolate | A Latte Food
What do you like to eat with you hot chocolate?