- Regular sized Oreo Cookies
- Mini Oreo Cookies
- Yellow Candy Melts
- waxed paper
- Melt yellow Candy Melts according to the directions.
- Dip top half of regular sized Oreo cookies into melted chocolate. Set aside to harden.
- Split mini Oreo cookies in half, one half with cream, one half with no cream.
- Break in half the mini cookie with no cream to use as the bat wings. Spread a small amount of cream on end to act as glue. Carefully press onto other half (unbroken piece) of mini Oreo cookie. This will form the bat.
- When the chocolate covered Oreos have hardened, carefully press a bat to each.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2