Need a last-minute treat for Halloween? Find the perfect spooky no-bake Halloween Treat right here. 21+ easy, fast, tasty Halloween treat ideas that can be made, NO OVEN REQUIRED! Happy Halloween!
Are you ready for Halloween? In need of some scrumptious Halloween treats? Let me be the first to welcome you to my haunted haven of Halloween no-bake treats that promise a frighteningly good time with minimal fuss in the kitchen! We’ve conjured up a collection of eerie delights that require no oven time, perfect for creating a ghoulish spread in a flash.
However, if the spirits move you to whip up something baked, and time is on your side, I’d highly recommend giving my Mummy Halloween Brownie a try. This bewitched baked good is a crowd-pleaser, wrapping up rich chocolatey goodness in a fun, mummy-inspired presentation that everyone is sure to love.
So whether you’re in a hurry for a haunting or have time to tangle with a treat, our roundup has something ghostly good for everyone!
No-Bake Treats For Halloween:
6. Ghost Popcorn Balls | The First Year Blog
7. Oreo Frogs | Made To Be A Momma
8. Ghost Pretzels | Dessert Now, Dinner Later
9. Frankenstein Krispies | Allergy Awesomeness
10. Worms and Bugs Halloween Candy Bark | Living Locurto
11. Doughnuts of Doom | Mom Always Finds Out
12. White Chocolate Mummy Pretzels | Let’s Dish Recipes
13. Pretzel Broomstick Snack | Hip2Save
14. Witch Hats Cookies | Princess Pinky Girl
15. Witches Brooms| This Worthey Life
16. Mummy Milanos | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
17. Easy Strawberry Ghosts | Love for the Oven
18. Bewitched Halloween Popcorn | Two Sisters Crafting
19. Spider Web Pretzels | The Joys of Boys
20. Candy Corn Fudge | Lola Lamb Chops
21. Harvest Puppy Chow | Made To Be A Momma
22. Witch Fingers | My Recipe Treasures
ARE YOU DRESSING UP FOR HALLOWEEN? WHAT NO-BAKE HALLOWEEN TREAT WILL YOU BE TRYING FIRST?
For an extra special no-bake Halloween treat… try this homemade root beer recipe from my friends over at My Recipe Treasures!
O.P. 10.30.19 Updated: 10.29.23