- 1 lb fresh salmon, cut into 4-5 pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onions, grated or minced
- 4-5 leaves basil, confetti or finely chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, grated onion (and basil if desired).
- Spoon over salmon steaks.
- Salt and pepper steaks.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until salmon is light pink and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with basil if desired and serve.